Protection Plans Available at Driver’s Mart
We know a vehicle purchase is a big deal. Protect your investment by choosing to add any of the available options here. Get peace of mind and save money on future service and repairs.
VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT
Limited Motor Vehicle Service Agreements deliver benefits beyond your factory warranty program, with coverage options for your car, light-duty truck or van towards the parts and labor costs of repair.1Service Agreement Benefits2
- Deductible options of $0, $50 and $100 per visit.
- Rental car reimbursement up to $35 per day for up to 5 days while your vehicle is repaired.2
- Towing reimbursement up to $75 per repair visit for a covered mechanical repair.
- 24 hour roadside assistance up to $50 per occurrence with enhanced roadside benefits:3
- Battery Service Assistance
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Waste Delivery Assistance
- Lock Out Assistance
- Transferrable for a $40 fee if you sell your covered vehicle to a private party.
- Cancellable at any time; after 30 days, subject to a $50 fee.4
GUARANTEED ASSET PROTECTION
If your financed vehicle is declared a total loss, are you prepared to write a big check to your lender?
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) covers the difference between an insurance settlement and the amount still owed on your automobile loan.
GAP protects you in the event of a total loss or an unrecoverable theft of your vehicle.
- Protection for vehicles valued up to $100,000
- May cover your primary insurance deductible up to $1,000 (where permitted)
- Coverage is provided by a top rated insurance carrier
PRE-PAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS
Available at Multiple Interval Options
- Lube, Oil & Filter Change
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Balance
- Fifteen-Point Inspection*
In addition to the Maintenance plans listed above, the following services will also be covered with the Maintenance Plus plan:
- Engine Air Filter Replacement every 15,000 miles
- Cabin Filter Replacement every 15,000 miles
- Wiper Blade Replacement (including 3rd blade, if applicable) every 15,000 miles
- Front End Alignment every 30,000 miles
- Rental Car Allowance: You will be reimbursed up to $35 per day for a maximum of 5 days for same day rental when your vehicle is accepted for a manufacturer’s covered repair
* The Fifteen-Point Inspection includes: inspect operation of a/c system, horn, wiper blades, brake lights, emergency brake, taillights, turn signals and headlights; inspect condition of visible belts, exhaust system, air filter, hoses and tires; check and correct tire pressure and top off fluid levels.
ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION PLANS
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED
With a Road Hazard Protection Plan, you get the peace of mind knowing your tires or wheels are covered in the event they are damaged as a result of a Road Hazard.
• TIRE • TIRE & WHEEL
• TIRE & WHEEL WITH COSMETIC REPAIR
• COSMETIC WHEEL REPAIR